[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Rapidly growing General Construction Company with a huge solar utility team needs to hire a Commissioning professional to join the team starting asap working through the end of January supporting 20MW-100MW solar utility sites.
The immediate opening will be working onsite in CA and Utah doing the commissioning work.
Compensation: Hourly Rate + Per Diem
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Commissioning Engineer will drive commissioning by working onsite of project being built and to support project delivery:
• Commission projects working in cooperation with multiple project stakeholders including construction managers, contractors, suppliers, automation teams, control systems teams, etc.
• Lead commissioning effort to achieve commercial operations, and handover from delivery/construction team to the O&M team for each project.
• Perform electricity market and/or off-taker qualification testing as required for the project to commence commercial operations.
• Utilize SCADA to set up solar utility sites
• 5-10+ years of Commissioning engineering experience
• SCADA background
• Proficient commissioning inverters
• Solar utility experience
• BS Degree in Engineering is a plus
• Openness to working onsite in CA and Utah with flights home every 4 weeks
• Solid skills on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.