[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TRS Staffing is seeking a SOLAR Quality Manager for a Utility-Scale Solar client located in west Texas.
• Responsible for organizing and managing the Project Field Quality Control Program and Project staff to include Quality Leads, Technicians and Temporary Labor.
• Must be fluent in inspection requirements for civil, mechanical/structural, electrical and pre-commissioning inspection means and methods.
• Leadership role responsible for establishing and executing Project Quality Plans, personnel development and training, isolating and solving issues and reporting of Quality issues and Program Metrics.
• Initiates tests, analyzes results, and finds solutions to technical problems.
• Interacts with Subcontractors regarding Quality plans, executions and corrective actions.
• Organizes and Manages Project Quality Staffing plan.
• Responsible for weekly reporting to Sr. Mgmt. on Project Quality Related information.
• Is fluent in requirements regarding inspection, inspection tools and equipment.
• Manages the Project non-conformances related to the work.
• Works with Subcontractors on Quality related issues.
• Completes random oversight inspections daily
• Verifies nonconformance rework completion.
• Works with Contractors on schedule, quality of work and conforming and to FQCP requirements.
• Work with project team on QC and testing requirements/CITP and checklist completion.
• Facilitate daily training on Safety and Quality. (Morning Meetings)
• Facilitate Train the Trainer program and Safety Reports.
• Holds daily meetings to communicate quality requirements/work flows/ assignments/ OT/ absence coverage.
• Maintain PPE checks.
• Review Contracts for technical scope and understanding of Quality Requirements
• Assist is preparation of Field Quality Control program and requirements.
• Prepare schedule for quality team to ensure all testing, inspections, and work required are completed in a timely and professional manner.
• Communicate any concerns related to scheduling, subcontractors, and all quality related issues to Sr. Quality Control Manager.
• Identify and document quality issues that are happening and help drive solutions and drive continuous improvement
• Assist in establishing documentation of standard operating specifications/work instructions/procedures.
• Maintain inspection metrics, documentation, and distribute weekly reports.
• Hold all necessary quality meetings internal and external.
• Ensure all documentation, materials, consumables, and vehicles are available and ready for deployment by team. Place order requests for all items required to perform these tasks.
• Develop Quality Leads understanding and knowledge of the Quality plan requirements
• Document standard operation procedures to communicate accurately and consistently across all teams.
• Provide technical support and guidance during inspection and problem resolution to team as needed.
• 5 years verifiable Quality Management /Lead experience
• 5 years of utility-scale solar experience
• OSHA 30 or NCCER STS-C • NFPA 70 E • ASQ CQT Certification
For more information or to apply, please contact Stephanie Warneke at Stephanie.Warneke@TRSStaffing.com.