[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Experienced Electrical Engineers with Wood Industry Experience.
Experience should include:
• Requires a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 3.0 GPA upon graduation.
• At least 5 years of experience in the field with large Scale EPC Construction
• At least 5 years of home office experience in detail design of large scale EPC execution
• Have a detailed understanding of :
- Transformer design
- cable routing
- cable sizing
- cable schedules
- terminations for power, instrumentation and control cabinets.
- underground electrical design including ductbank, trenwa trench, or in ground
• Understand Short Circuit Studies.
• Knowledgeable about soft starts, motor starters and associated inrush current requirements.
• Understand protection relay design especially at medium and high voltage
• ***CONTRACT ASSIGNMENTS - Rate plus Per Diem***. Interested candidates should send resumes and contact information in confidence to email@example.com
Must be able to complete successful background investigation, including criminal records review for client plant / facilities access.