[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Run distillation units by connecting feed, product, and sludge tanks and apply proper amount of heat from boilers and maintain operating hourly logs to insure that unit is operating at peak efficiency
• Charge and discharge pot stills with appropriate gallon amounts of liquid to run product to specifications.
• Perform compatibility testing on a variety of hazardous materials to be mixed for recovery to insure that mixtures are in compliance with recovery specifications.
• Analyze process samples for water, solid, pH, specific gravity and chemical composition to properly and effectively meet specifications for all aspect of the distillation process including recovery, fuels blending and tank management.
• Retrieve clean tank recovery samples and route to laboratory along with appropriate paper work to ascertain quality of recovery.
• Load, unload, and sample bulk tankers and/or drums to ascertain accuracy of hazardous materials contents prior to applying the recovery process.
• Operate and maintain all equipment in a professional manner to insure optimum efficiency and effectiveness to completion of project(s) in a timely manner