[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP9770 – PROJECT MANAGER 1 – CHARLOTTE, NC – 10 MONTHS – NO PD
ReNuke Services is seeking a PM 1 with our client in Charlotte, NC
Position is within Transmission Project Management in the Carolinas. This will be a traditional PM in the office approximately 75% of the time.
This position is typically retained to manage multiple White or Green I project per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix
• Minimum of 5 years project management experience.
• Graduation from a two-year college or university.
• Working knowledge of project management principals.
• Working knowledge to proficiency in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving.
• Project related work experience: Risk Management, Project Leadership, Proven Collaborative Team Member.
• Experience with Electric Utilities a plus.
• Graduation from a four-year college or university.
• Utility Technical Certifications Training. PMI (PMP or CAPM) certifications. CMII certification.
• Working knowledge to proficiency in project related scheduling and cost controls.
• Knowledge in construction management.