[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Electrical Engineer with Substation Design Experience.
• Recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection.
• Prepare one-lines, connection diagrams, panel elevations and protection & control schematics for power substation equipment.
• Prepare auxiliary power equipment sizing calculations.
• Design wiring diagrams for protective relaying panels.
• Perform complex engineering calculations/studies related to substation projects such as: lightning protection, conduit fill, AC/DC station service loading, surge arrester sizing and voltage drop.
• Create RTU control, status and analog point lists, raceway/cable schedules along with maintenance/signage and nameplates
• Prepare equipment arrangement, grounding, foundation and conduit plans for high
• Review shop drawings, vendor quotes and perform bid evaluations.
• Develop construction release documents.
• Manages budget, schedule, and quality requirements