[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a nationwide leader in alternative energy production, has an immediate need for a Construction Estimator. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of estimating experience with construction projects in the energy field.
This position develops, quantifies, costs, and provides a complete capital expenditure (CapEx) model for evaluating projects. Employees in this role provide technical guidance, estimating knowledge, market pricing, and staffing considerations during the estimating process:
* Prepares capital cost estimates
* Reviews designs and specifications for cost effectiveness and suggests alternatives, when appropriate
* Coordinates with other departments, ensuring understanding of project objectives and efficient utilization of resources
* Reviews layouts, designs, and specifications for cost effectiveness and suggests alternatives, when appropriate
* Remains current with technology and industry evolution, assuring that capital estimates anticipate the correct market conditions
* Establishes, builds, and implements metrics for sot and construction estimate checks
Projected length of assignment is 1 year starting as a remote position and then transitioning on site to Juno Beach when safe to do so.