[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a nationwide energy provider, has an urgent need for a Project Controller.
The contract assignment will start out as a remote position and will transition to Juno Beach when contractors are brought back on site as dictates by current pandemic rules. Travel to various US plants and Canada may be required. Per diem is available once the contractor is brought on site.
Basic requirements are as follows:
• Responsible for gathering, verifying, validating and analyzing data in support of project controls reporting. Lead development and maintenance of WBS, cost estimates, track and trend cash flow reports, change control documentation (scope, cost or schedule) and/or any reports associated with project controls.
• Tracks and reports project status, performs variance analyses at a level appropriate for the project.
• Track and manage changes to the project scope and cost baseline.
• Identify, assess, gain approval for, and distribute change requests, change notices and/or change orders in a manner compliant with internal governance standards and terms and conditions of relevant contracts (as appropriate).
• Will assist in preparation of special cost or staffing studies and analysis as requested.
• Will support cost and schedule risk analysis and provide input to mitigation proposals and interface closely with schedulers to ensure cost and schedules are in synch and reflective of costs being presented to PMs and leadership.
• Responsible for monthly accrual process.