[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Candidates will be assisting with the installation of the racking systems and solar panels on a solar farm. This requires various general labor tasks performed in groups as assigned by the Foreman onsite.
* Prior solar or construction experience preferred, but not required
* On the Job Training is available
Monday-Friday 7am-5:30pm mandatory with Saturdays
These are full time positions with the ability to join our client's team full time and travel with them.
* Osha 10 Certification required to step foot onsite. If a candidate is willing to obtain an osha 10, we have resources that we can direct them to to obtain.
* Steel toe boots required or Muck Boots
* Additional PPE will be provided onsite (hard hat, reflective vest, protective glasses, and safety gloves)
We are hiring 50 people for this large scale solar site so if you know anyone else looking feel free to pass this along!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.