[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of our clients, a billion-dollar world leader in the Solar Power Industry, has an urgent need for a Sales Engineer! The qualified candidate will enjoy:
• Join a very stable and growing company that has been in business for over 150 years and has a global footprint with offices in over 20 countries.
• Grow your career with a company experiencing explosive growth in solar, which as an industry is also growing rapidly around the world!
• Learn from a boss who is a strong mentor and coach who has been with the company for over 20 years.
• Excellent compensation package and benefits in a position based on California’s beautiful Central Coast!
In the role of Sales Engineer, you will be the technical liaison between the company and its customers. You will assist with sales presentations, evaluate the customers’ needs, and provide technical advice on appropriate products and services to meet their specific requirements. You will troubleshoot technical issues that arise, analyze root causes and resolve any problems during prototype and pre-production builds. You will work with sales to develop and execute a strategic plan and achieve objectives.
The qualified candidate for Sales Engineer MUST have:
* Experience working in the Solar Power industry.
* Good mechanical aptitude and understanding of technical concepts.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent references.
* Immediate availability.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications, please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Gina@gcservices.com
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you think may be qualified for this position.
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
(805) 481-5105 x211