[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of our clients, a 1 Billion $$$ world leader in the Solar Power Industry, has an urgent need for a Solar Specialist! The qualified candidate will enjoy:
• A career with a 1 billion $ company that is a world class leader in the Solar Industry.
• Learn from a boss who is a strong mentor and coach who has been with the company for over 20 years.
• Join a very stable and growing company that has been in business for over 150 years and has a global footprint with offices in over 20 countries.
• Grow your career in the Solar Industry which is experiencing explosive growth globally.
• Excellent compensation package (six-figures +++) and benefits in a position based on California’s beautiful Central Coast!
In the role of Solar Specialist, you will be the technical liaison between the company and its customers. You will assist the sales team with analysis and evaluation of the customers specific technical needs and provide recommendations on appropriate products and services to meet their specific requirements. You will troubleshoot technical issues that arise, analyze root causes and resolve any problems during prototype and pre-production builds. You will work with the team to develop and execute a strategic plan and achieve company goals and growth objectives.
The qualified candidate for Solar Specialist MUST have:
* Experience working in the Solar Power industry as a Solar Installer or Solar Technician.
* Good mechanical aptitude and understanding of technical concepts.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent references.
* Immediate availability.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Keith@gcservices.com
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you think may be qualified for this position.
Senior Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
(805) 481-5105 x210