[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key accounts to source Solar Electricians to join their team on a 12-month contract in Bridgeport, North Haven, Waterbury, & New London, CT.
• Perform maintenance and service tasks for solar customers in assigned territories
• Diagnose and repair solar systems and electrical components
• Evaluate systems accurately for maintenance, warranty, design and other purposes
• Provide on-site, Tier 1 troubleshooting for solar systems
• Collaborate closely with engineering team to resolve technical issues
• Identify solutions to resolve technical design problems, including electrical systems used during construction
• Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
• Provide training to service staff on how to identify and resolve issues, repairs, etc.
• Provide training to customers about process, usage, and maintenance
• Develop positive and professional relationships with channel partners and service only providers
• Develop knowledge of all roof types and the appropriate flashings and mounts to use on those roofs
• Complete quality assurance inspections, documenting corrective actions, and ensuring completion of corrective items within reasonable timelines