[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking a Project Coordinator for a 6+ month contract assignment. The Project Coordinator ensures field activities are performed (by Contractor and Suppliers) in accordance with the applicable Contract/Purchase Order -
- Act as Project Manager field representative.
- Oversees contractor/suppliers field activities. Serves as liaison between Contractor/Suppliers and Site Management.
- Writes Daily Reports of field activities and records project details and events, specifically standby time.
- Resolves technical and commercial issues.
- Monitors progress, reports accordingly, and ensures project execution meets schedule.
Job Experience -
- Drawings analysis (plans and specifications, redlines, As Built, revisions)
- Rigging and Lifting Plan (cranes, load charts, bearing pressures)
- Mechanical exposure (bolts, torque, pressure, welding)
- Civil exposure (concrete, reinforcement, epoxy, forming, tests)
- Electrical exposure (transformers, collection cables, splices, meter reading, megger test, TTR, etc.)
- Communication (fiber optic cables, splices, etc.)
- Safety (LOTO, clearances, reporting, hot work)
- Job Safety Analysis (risk assessment, etc.)
Wind Turbine installation and demolition
- Computer literate (Windows: Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
- Detailed Oriented
- Good Communicator
- Safety Conscious