[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Site Manager/Superintendent/Construction Manager Opening
Poughkeepsie, NY – Owners Rep – Five 3MW-5MW Sites
Solar EPC/O&M Company is actively recruiting a Site Manager/Superintendent to join the team immediately for a 6-9 month opening overseeing the construction of five 3MW-5MW sites with all the sites being within a couple of hours. This Site Manager/Superintendent will be overseeing the electrical, mechanical, and other subvendors to complete the construction of these sites safely, on time and within budget
This contract opening is an immediate start date pending the drug and background checks being completed.
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Site Manager/Superintendent – Owners Rep will be responsible for running the site and overseeing the subvendors activities. They will cycle between a few sites in the Poughkeepsie area. Additional responsibilities include:
• Verification of contractor reporting
• Punch list development and support
• High level QC of major equipment, wire management and trenching
• Daily meetings with subcontractors
• Headcount tracking
• Commodity tracking
• Oversee all onsite activities
• Communicate updates with internal team and subvendors
• 2+ years as Construction Manager, Site Manager or Superintendent
• 2+ years of general construction representing an EPC or Owners Rep
• Utility scale or DG solar experience highly preferred
• Local candidates preferred
• Open to working 40+ hours per week
• Open to a 6-9 month project in the Poughkeepsie area
• Able to pass drug and background checks.
Interested in learning more? Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time and interest!