[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking an experienced Planner to be part of a Central Maintenance Planning team that supports a Thermal/Fossil Generating Fleet in the areas of Mechanical equipment and systems.
- Long term project scope identification
- Planning and budgeting, procurement
- Managing cost performance of our projects and assets
- Interact with plant customers to understand planning assignment specifics
- Coordinate planning activities with a team of other planners to assure continuity of work and efficiency of planning
- Maintain an effective interface with various fleet organizations relative to engineering and technical issues
- Perform walk-down equipment in various plant types including conventional, combined cycle, and solar generating facilities
- Manage large quantities of planning assignments at multiple plants with definitive due dates for deliverables.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Strong knowledge and a minimum of 2 years of experience power plant maintenance and troubleshooting. General Electric, Siemens, and/or Hitachi steam/gas turbines knowledge highly preferred.
- Proficiency in technical writing and procedure writing techniques
- Experience with IBM Maximo or similar asset management software, SAP, Excel PowerPivot, and Microsoft Business Intelligence
- PMI Project Management Certification (preferred)
- Six Sigma Certification; Yellow Belt or higher (preferred)
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Equipment Includes Mechanical Maintenance for:
- Steam Turbine Valves
- Steam Turbines
- Combustion Turbines
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG)/Dual Fuel Boilers
- Balance of Plant (BOP) Equipment
- Valves, Piping, Pumps, Welding and Structural Maintenance