[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking a Project Manager to develop and launch new clean transportation (electric vehicle) products/programs. Work with cross-functional teams and external partners to develop new programs, improve business processes, conduct strategic planning, and strengthen working relationship with key business partners.
- Develop and launch new products/programs. Support development of large/complex new products. Monitor and document results to ensure that product development activities achieve platform strategies, adhere to process, maintain schedule, manage risk and budget. Assure successful transition to Product Management.
- Prepare business plans for new product ideas utilizing the product development process. This includes all aspects of business plan preparation including financial, market, competition, etc. Gain agreement on recommendations.
- Participate in the identification of new clean transportation (electric vehicle) programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner organizations. Encourage communication and integration of efforts.
- 10 Years of Project management experience.
- Excellent Communication skills (written/verbal).
- Familiarity with solar renewable generation projects, project management (scope, schedule, quality, safety, schedule) skills.