[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking a Project Controls Specialist for a 1+ year contract assignment. This is a hybrid position- 3 days in office and the other 2 days remote. Job Responsibilities:
- Perform primary project controls assignments to support Project Managers.
- Accountable for generating reports, assisting with control activities, responding to data requests and developing and maintaining/supporting project schedules and/or detailed cost tracking.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to obtain weekly and monthly cost and schedule updates.
- Process accruals.
- Assist the Project Managers in providing accurate project forecasting and review of expenditures.
- Responsible for communicating any financial project risks and any potential issues
- 3-5 years of experience
- Scheduling experience
- Proficiency with P6.
- Utility experience strongly preferred
- Self driven, takes initiative
- Strong communication skills