Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
P.E. Certified Electrical Engineer- Biloxi, MS
Sirius Technical is seeking a P.E. Certified DEGREED Electrical Engineer for a DIRECT opportunity in Biloxi, MS.
Function as a member of a multi-disciplinary project team responsible for the acquisition or modification and implementation of Instrumentation System projects; Scope of tasks includes: Power studies, hardware selection/design, integration, testing and documentation development including specifications and test plans/procedures. Provide technical direction to less experienced personnel performing the above tasks.
• Responsible for all KAFB Electrical Programs. Site surveys may include some climbing, gaining access to confined spaces and occasional travel over uneven terrain.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET Accredited University and Registered as set forth by the Statutes Regulating Professional Architects/Engineers in the State of Mississippi
• 1 to 4 years of related experience.
• Must have a demonstrated ability & history of successfully directing technical activities; supporting project & study proposal preparation, negotiation, scheduling & coordination
• Knowledge of classical Systems Engineering processes such as functional analysis, requirements generation and allocation and developmental and acquisition program/project life cycles is also desirable
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
174 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.