Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Johnson Service Group has an immediate opening for an Information Systems Security Engineer in the Huntsville, AL area.
Information Systems Security Engineer: The candidate will participate in the determination of customer needs, requirements development, design trades and product integration, verification, and certification & accreditation activities.
• Candidate must have 8-10 years of experience developing, operating, documenting and sustaining information technology operations, system and network management and administration, lab operation management, and information assurance (IA) product development.
• Security+ and CISSP certifications.
• Candidates must have strong experience and knowledge in Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• Candidate must be able to work well within a team environment and be able to simultaneously work multiple complex tasks.
• Candidate must have highly developed written and oral skills and be able to communicate with senior leadership.
• Missile Defense background is desired.
• Candidate is desired to have Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Engineering or related technical field.
• Ability to support travel to remote sites is a plus.
• Candidate is desired to have the following skills: Windows and Linux system administration experience supporting multiple servers in a distributed computing environment.
• Candidate is desired to be able to troubleshoot hardware, software, and network anomalies, with an understanding of how to accomplish activities in a restricted configuration controlled system and networking environment.
• Candidate must possess an Active Secret Security Clearance
• Must be US Citizen
Please send resumes to Kathleen Rouse at email@example.com and contact me directly at 770-635-1347.
223 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.