[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 525382
Posted By: System One
Posted On: 2019-06-09 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Industrial Hygienist] Junior Industrial Hygienist - DOE
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
System One is looking for a Junior level Industrial Hygienist for a long-term DOE project in Carlsbad, NM.
Under direct supervision, entry level position, participates in IH Technician training and qualification program, performs limited IH job functions as assigned by management. Typical job responsibilities are to assist and support Senior IH Technicians, IH Technician Leads, supervision and management in ensuring the monitoring, controls and processes for reducing and controlling chemical, biological, and physical hazards are in compliance with all applicable procedures, policies, contractual/operational requirements, safety guidelines, MSHA, DOE Orders and local, state and federal regulations. Typical job responsibilities do not include directing work activities or utilizing discretionary decision making authority. The specific work assignment may include duties or activities that assist and support management in one or more of the following functional areas, in addition to other duties as assigned:
· Provides assigned technical, administrative or functional support to the management team
· Performs assigned tasks according to detailed instructions and established policies and procedures
· Analyze data, within a limited scope, and compare readings with pre-determined limits
· Assists in processing basic industrial hygiene analyses
· Performs routine calculations according to specific guidelines and formulas
· Assists in generating reports, charts and spreadsheets as needed
· Provides administrative and/or functional support to the IH team
· Perform duties of general/routine complexity in nature
· Other job related duties as assigned
· Maintains knowledge of and demonstrates ability to perform work safely in accordance with all approved safety policies, procedures and applicable regulations and performs assigned duties in a safe manner
· Actively participates in safety work groups
High School diploma/GED and 1 year of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Typical experience ranges from 1 - 4 years. Radiological training is required or the ability to obtain. Intermediate PC skills including Microsoft software. Basic understanding of federal and state policies and regulations, project policies and requirements. Intermediate interpersonal and communication skills.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
31 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.