[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 530110
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-08-21 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: GIS Analyst (6873631)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: St. Louis
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 63106
Aerotek is hiring for several opportunities as a GIS Analyst. Within this role, analyst will be responsible for assignments related to imagery analysis and/or geospatial map production.
- Requires knowledge of mapping/GIS software and product specifications to ensure a quality products are delivered.
- Must display a solid understanding of the elements of imagery analysis and geospatial production.
- Expected to accurately apply established procedures, specifications, checklists, workflow definitions, and practices.
- Employees must also demonstrate the ability to complete assignments within scheduled milestones and within the budget allowances.
- Knowledge/experience with GIS software (ArcGIS, etc.)
- Associates Degree (degree related to GIS)
- Or 0-4 years' experience working within GIS
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
162 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.