[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are partnering up with a DOD Fueling Environmental Company who is looking to bring on an experienced Fuel Maintenance Site Manager for their Eastern Ohio/Western PA territory. Below are the job details:
The Site Manager's daily responsibilities will be:
• Traveling to various military institutions to lead teams of maintenance technicians in the repair and routine maintenance of fueling systems.
• Training entry level technicians and mentoring skilled liquid fuel maintenance technicians in daily work and objectives.
• Knowledge of fueling systems and ability to drive projects within their specific site.
• Order materials, parts, and equipment
• Execute service and repair of fuel systems
• Work directly with client and representatives of client regarding questions or service issues
• Will work with a team of other site managers and technicians. Will be responsible for their site, and there are 4-5 other sites within each team. They are the primary on site manager for the customer.
• Experience with fuel systems for the military
• Background in DOD or federal government, specifically within fueling systems
• OSHA 30
• Travel is up to 80% majority of time spent on the road.
• Per Diem is paid based on GSA of each county and hotels are covered by the company
• Company truck/equipment will be provided
Furthest West is Eleanor, WV and the Furthest East is Fort Indiantown Gap, PA.