[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
please text if you are interested 562.277.1331
* Have a car to drive between work sites (will be able to expense mileage) for the full assignment.
o You could be asked to drive to / report to any location in LA County, however efforts will be made to try and keep you in your "area" in LA county.
* Has a cell phone they can use during the assignment.
* HAVE to access to a laptop or desktop computer for on boarding paperwork.
o Are confident about passing compliance (7-year background)
o Has a valid photo ID & work verification (that's not expired that they can provide for on boarding; passport, EAD card; OR a combination of driver's license/state ID with a SSC or birth certificate)
o Committed to spending 1.5-2 hours on online on boarding paperwork.
* Is available and committed to a short term (and spread out) assignment. See calendar below.
* Must have and be committed to bringing & wearing a mask during ALL of the contract (training & assignment).
* It is required that all contractors do self-health-assessments and let TEKsystems know/not report to work if you have any of the COVID symptoms 24 hours before reporting to work. (fever, cough, nausea, etc)
* Will be available & responsive to recruiters and TEK team with assignment communication
* Pay rate of $16. Will be able to expense $0.575 per mile you drive. Smartmatic will be trying to avoid overtime, but it is a possibility.
o There is a possibility of being selected / promoted to team lead, by Smartmatic, at the end of your training. If this happens, you will make 19/hr for your assignment (not training) and be expected to use your own smartphone on the job, and therefore get to expense $10 a day for your phone.
* Can follow detailed instructions to set up voting equipment
* Can take instruction at training's and from Leads about setting up voting equipment
* Are able to lift up to ~30 lbs and do some moderate physical movement on the job
* Can work with team members and interact with voting site personnel professionally
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.