[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring 20+ Customer Service Representatives for an automotive support company located on the north side of Indianapolis. This position is required to complete training in the office and then will be moved to a remote, work from home position, after the training period and for the foreseeable future.
- 2+ years of call center experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to work remote with internet access and a quiet place to work is required.
- Responsible for organizing and handling all client files before finalizing them and sending them off to the client for processing.
- Will contact all parties involved with the process, start to finish.
- Perform the necessary research in order to obtain all the necessary documents.
- Perform account maintenance and update accounts as needed.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.