[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are partnering with a USACE Prime Contractor on site a Ground Up Design Build for the Army Corp of Engineers. The project is a Small arms firing range. They are looking to bring on an experience QCM with at least 5+ years of QCM experience on Construction Projects.
Responsible for managing the day-to-day project Quality Control program/operations, to ensure customer requirements are met with consistency, resulting in customer satisfaction. Responsible for establishing a professional work environment that includes fostering a positive atmosphere, promoting proactive and effective communication, facilitating problem solving and for minimizing and resolving conflict in a constructive manner.
- Daily reporting - acts as the submittal manager - run all submittals (review, stamp off on and then send to corp via RMS)
- Inspection of material when it comes on site (steel, etc.) file reports for those inspections
-Schedule 3rd party inspections
• Location- Madison Wisconsin
• Start- ASAP
• Per Diem Offered
• Duration-8 months
Skills & Qualifications
• QCM certification through US Army Corp of Engineers
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, or construction management, Preferred
• Five (5) years Quality Control Manager experience required.
Five (5) years experience in government contracting/construction required