Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Koontz Wagner - Caldwell
Responsible for managing all domestic and international projects by
monitoring and following projects from inception through field warranty while ensuring
adherence to scope and required codes and standards.
* Adapt to dynamic stakeholder relationships; internal and external, and potentially work under pressure in a real-time environment; optimizing the use of time and resources and handle a portfolio of projects simultaneously.
* Responsible for, and ensures, that the technical and commercial targets for the Project Portfolio are met.
* Strive your project management model within the organization for best practice, knowledge sharing and successful project execution.
* Continually improve our project-related processes and execution models to meet our customers’ contractual expectations, improve our financial results and minimize risks.
* Lead project reviews to drive areas of improvement for products and procedure following standard process.
* Lead a successful project kick off with team to ensure during the kick off review customer plans and specifications and designs are in compliance with scope
* Provide customer support which may involve occasional travel to sites for coordination meetings, inspections, technical assistance and project close out activities.
* Provide project support to Manufacturing, Drafting, Procurement, Estimating and, Quality and Sales teams.
* Review changes in project requests, Deviations and Field calls, to ensure changes comply with project specifications and code requirements.
* Manage subcontractors; ensure current contracts, correct pricing, and co-signed equipment arrive timely to maintain job schedule.
* Ensure project(s) maintain schedule and communicate schedule deviations to customers in a timely manner.
* Manage warranties by performing issue resolution for replacement parts and field service, negotiate warranty amount and hours as needed.
* Interact with individuals at all organizational levels to resolve internal and external customer issues.
* Manages job delivery to ensure the profit of the project and risk mitigation.
* Responsible for profit margin on the project and raise issues as soon as possible. In process reviews and job close reviews responsible. S&OP and prebid reviews.
* Must be able to forecast estimate to complete and labor and material on projects.
* Contribute to ongoing, continuous improvement efforts
* Collaborate with Projects and Plant Manager to assist in determining capacity and utilization.
* Working knowledge of fabrication processes, shop standards, quality control, costs and materials desired to maximize the effective manufacture of goods.
* Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures.
* Knowledge of business and management principles involved in resources allocation, leadership, production methods and the coordination of people and resources.
* Ability to operate PC with knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar software packages.
* Ability to use ERP system EPICOR or similar.
* Strong oral and written communication skills, active listening, analytical and research skills.Ability to analyze and organize data and tasks. Good negotiation and problem solving skills.
No, but must work as a team leader and influencing others without direct authority.
Education, Training & Certification: Four year college degree in business, construction management, engineering . Experience in formal project management and technical environments can be substituted for degree.
Experience: Must have a minimum five years’ experience in a manufacturing/construction setting or project environment.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Global Power and its subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Salary:Base + Bonus
29 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.