Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 44060
Immediate Need for QUALIFIED Machine Builder and Technician and or skills to learn !!!
The company is an industry leader for the past 50 years. The facility is top of the line and we need top of the line people. You would be working in a team environment for qualified individuals.
This is a CAREER NOT a Job…
Candidates with the following need only apply:
(Also see below for REQUIRED SKILLS)
Good work History
Valid Driver’s License
Must pass Drug Test
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
1. Construct, assemble and rebuild installation machines and equipment.
2. Perform incoming inspections and receipt on all parts used on the machines
3. Assemble parts into subsystems and final machine assembly.
4. Perform final machine tests and adjustments.
5. Package machines and parts for safe shipment.
6. Assist sales team and engineering department with customer inquiries and trouble-shooting of machines and simple part testing.
7. Manage inventory of the machines, bill of materials parts used on various jobs.
8. Service customers machines when local machine tech cannot.
9. Use of hand tools and small power tools and some basic machining.
10. After training on the company computer software package, employee will become efficient in using the applicable modules, including the Machine Service program.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Job Security in a Secure Industry
FULL Benefits including: 401K, HEALTH Insurance, Paid holidays, Vacation time
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Needs positive attitude and strong work ethic and ability to communicate effectively.
Needs to be mechanically inclined and able to learn and master build of machine.
Needs to respect of management and work place.
Needs to be able to drive a fork lift.
35 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.