Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33823
• Provides support for all equipment and structures in plant. Performs maintenance tasks for structures and equipment for all departments.
• Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment
• Clean, lubricate and adjust parts, equipment and machinery. Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
• Observe and test the operation of the machinery in order to diagnose malfunctions.
• Study blueprints and manufacturers’ manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
• Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning machinery.
• Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts and assemble new equipment.
Candidates must have experience working on Centrifuges.
17 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.