Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Pompano Beach
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33069
Real Jobs, Real Green! Consider a career with Waste Management!
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. Get your foot in the door to an awesome future with Waste Management. Grow your career! Grow your network! Grow with Waste Management! We are hiring for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic with Welding Experience in Pompano Beach, FL!
Mechanic with Experience Welding.
Minor and major mechanical repairs on a variety of gasoline- and diesel-powered equipment. Performs welding in the repair, modification, and fabrication of equipment.
The Heavy Equipment Mechanic under general supervision performs preventive maintenance services and inspects, diagnoses and repairs compactors and containers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Works under limited supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
• Performs inspection, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems as needed.
• Utilizes computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
• Estimates time and material costs on compactor and container repairs and requisitions new parts.
• Performs all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs).
• Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
• Conducts safety checks on compactors and containers.
• Completes required paperwork, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
• Assists senior technicians in the completion of project work.
• Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards, and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
When you are a part of the Waste Management family, you join a team of the best in the industry - professional, well trained, and skilled. Our employees earn a competitive pay, great benefits - including a 401K plan, and opportunities for growth.
If you or someone you know has what it takes to join the Waste Management family, please apply today.
Waste Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
44 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.