Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Installation, start up, and commissioning of automated PLC packaging and conveying equipment.
• Capability to design basic industrial electrical cabinets, controls, and systems; including
the creation of schematics, and layout drawings
• Basic working knowledge of computer/controls networking and related communications protocols
• Experience with assembly automation and testing of complex automated packaging systems
• Experience with equipment integration and communications across multiple dissimilar
• Experience with Rockwell platform Advanced Motion Control
• Advanced programming skills related to automated mechanical packaging machine solutions
• Experience with PackML (OMAC Packaging Machine Language Standard)
• Experience in PLC logic and programming with the following PLC’s: Allen Bradley, Modicon,
Siemens, and GE Fanuc
• Experience with programming for stone and glass wool cold end automated packaging equipment
• Minimum of 5 to 10 years relevant experience in above fields
• Advanced degree: 5+ years maintenance experience interfacing with and troubleshooting
drives, HMI’s and VFD’s that are integrated into a Rockwell/Control Logics (all Allen
Bradley) SCADA systems
• Valid passport and driver’s license
• Experience with PLC based controls, vision systems, HMIs, drives, robotics, and similar
technologies, Working knowledge of analog/digital electrical controls devices such as
sensors, switches, transducers, drives, etc.
• Highly structured individual that can plan work and give structured feedback to action plans
• Motivated by meeting or bettering plan and budget
This position will be heavy travel to job sites. First installation site is at a manufacturing plant in Virginia.
71 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.