Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Sirius Technical is seeking a 3-5 year experienced Electrical Engineer with Project Management experience for a large client in Sanford, ME.
Location: United States: Sanford, ME
To ensure that equipment and facilities are properly installed and/or modified as required. To provide practical, economical, and timely technical solutions to problems and prepare job order requests as required. Provide engineering support to Operations and Maintenance as assigned.
• The preparation of concise, well written reports and/or job order requests that clearly.
• The preparation of concise, well written reports and/or job order requests that clearly identify the problem, solution, benefits, alternatives considered, and the degree of risk which may be encountered.
• The orderly and rapid completion of projects assigned in the most economical and timely manner consistent with good engineering and safe work practices. Use of the Lotus Notes Capital Request database(s) for capital job request approval work flow and integration into SAP as required.
• Competent knowledge of SAP transactions for the execution of the Engineering job functions including but not limited to the Creation, Editing, Display and Reporting of Purchase Requisitions, Notifications, Work Orders, Capital Assets, MRO Inventoried Parts, Functional Location and Equipment records, and other Asset Effectiveness transactions as identified.
• The supervision and control of all personnel working on assigned projects to ensure that they are completed satisfactorily.
• Ensure that cost overruns are avoided in all projects assigned.
• BS in Electrical Engineering.
• 3-5 years of experience in Engineering, Operations or Maintenance.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Human relations skills.
• Auto CAD and SAP
Nearest Major Market: Portland Maine
Please send all resumes to email@example.com
14 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.