Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 43215
Leader in Design, Manufacturing, Installation and Support of factory and distribution automation/material handling systems in North America. The company is currently seeking experienced Welders for the facility in Columbus OH
, 6 openings on 1st and 2nd shift.
The primary goal is satisfying customer requirements of quality, quantity, and delivery, in a safe manner, while maximizing productivity. Specifically, the Welder is responsible for all job activities required to support production processes. These activities include but are not limited to: MIG welding steel, aluminum and stainless steel. Employee is responsible for visually inspecting parts.
1. Cut work piece, using powered saws, torch and hand plasma
2. Prepare and finish work piece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper
3. Weld components in all positions
4. Set up welding equipment
5. Ensure welds meet standards and specifications
6. Read/work to engineered drawings and welding symbols
7. Follows all plant safety guidelines, practices and procedures.
8. Also, be aware of activity in the work surroundings and maintain a clean and safe work area
9. Properly use personal protective equipment when required
10. Maintain regular attendance - have reliable means of transportation
11. Perform other tasks as assigned
1st Shift: 7:00 am -3:30 pm plus OT (weekends occasionally). Right now, their welders are working 6:00 am to 3:30 pm. Candidates can expect 5 to 10 hours of OT right now.
2nd Shift: 3.30 pm -11:30 pm plus OT
($14/HR. - $17/HR.) based on experience
Steel Toe Shoes/Boots
Gloves, jackets and sleeves supplied (can use personal equipment)
78 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.