Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: East Peoria
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 61611
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3094531623
AECOM is seeking industrial CNC Repair Technicians in East Peoria, IL!
• Open to moving to our locations? Hiring Bonus may be available!
For immediate consideration, please visit https://aecom.jobs/jobs/?location=East+Peoria%2C+IL
• For more information, please contact Tracy Story at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Must have the ability to maintain, improve, and participate in troubleshooting for CNC Machines with PLC control systems such as Allen Bradley, Siemens 7, and 840d controllers, as well as robotic control systems such as Fanuc . Works with instrumentation such as thermocouples and transducers , primary voltages up to and including 480v.
• Diagnoses, troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs process/production CNC machines and equipment as well as related mechanical equipment, such as pallets, fixtures, and spindles.
• Calibrates instrumentation, equipment, and controls for optimum performance.
• Finds solutions and helps with procurement of spare parts.
• Assists in the training of other technicians and travel to support remote work sites and business startups nationwide will be required
• High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
• 5 - 6 years of experience as a CNC repair technician in an industrial production environment, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must have the ability to work in an aerial lift or scissor lift at heights up to 30 feet or higher.
Within AECOM, our group provides facilities and production maintenance services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, pharmaceutical, and commercial sites worldwide.
• We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors and safety professionals inside our customers’ facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
• These are full-time, regular positions with AECOM that offer a full benefits package.
• Check us out at https://youtu.be/8gwbf-_Jt-Q
Come join our team!
113 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.