Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
● Works primarily within the laboratory
● Works in process areas when needed (such as sample collection)
● Hours and days may vary according to production needs
Summary of Responsibilities:
● Performs laboratory testing in support of process and production
● Maintains a well organized, clean and professional laboratory environment
● Works with management and engineering to resolve technical issues
● Maintains laboratory and environmental records
● Accurately conducts all laboratory testing and analyses on raw materials and finished products per specified procedures.
● Ensures that the lab is maintained, organized and clean at all times
● Understands and follows all laboratory safety procedures and requirements
● Maintains records of all necessary testing documents applicable to ensuring products meet specifications and quality standards.
● Provides operational support as required, with respect to testing and analysis
● Ensures continued precision and accuracy of all analytical procedures
● Ensures adequate reagents and gases are on hand at all times
● Collects, test, packages and ships customer samples
● Conducts environmental testing, reporting and training as required by permits
● Other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Laboratory Manager
Job Specific Knowledge and Skills Required:
● Science degree helpful but not necessary
● One year or more experience in laboratory testing helpful
● Knowledge of industrial analytical procedures helpful
● Computer literate with strong reasoning and writing skills to accurately convey results in lab reports
● Familiar with chemical industry terminology helpful
● Familiar with the hazards and use of laboratory chemicals
● Ability to perform a variety of testing duties and multi-tasking
● Must be self motivated and a self starter
● Ability to take responsibility for decision and actions
Skills Required for Laboratory Equipment Use:
● Computer skills and minimum basic knowledge of using Word and Excel
● Ability to use typical laboratory equipment
● Ability to use a calculator and perform computations and analysis of data
Key Performance Metrics:
● Ability to perform on time accurate testing and analyses in support of facility
● Ability to maintain an organized, clean and functional laboratory
● Ability to work as a team member
● Other measurements as set and agreed on by the Laboratory Manager
31 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.