Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 44310
The role of Continuous Improvement Manager will be over three plants. Y
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
You will work closely with Quality, Engineering and Manufacturing along with team members on the floor reviewing and monitoring quality and process improvements and new product development. Looking for a hands-on leader that is detailed to drive continuous improvement. You will select, develop, train and supervise staff. You will plan and formulate implementation of new platforms. Develop, determines and implements policies, procedures and programs. Directs the review of production costs and product quality and modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of the company. Recommends budgets to management, including staff use, technology, facility and equipment requirements or improvements. Directs appropriate support for manufacturing and quality functions within the organization.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Incredible opportunity to join a team. Great benefits package to include; medical, dental, vision, paid vacations, paid holidays and 401K
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
* BS Degree in Lean or Engineering discipline preferred along with an MBA a plus
* 5 years minimum experience in Manufacturing; Engineered solutions or Automotive a plus
* 3 + years experience in Continuous Improvement
* Demonstrated expertise with Lean Manufacturing, 5S and Root Cause Analysis
* Proven experience in Lean Manufacturing involving mentoring, coaching others in a rapid problem solving/improvement
* Astute, with strong business acumen and the pragmatic ability to recognize the effect of decision on the customer, business and team members.
*Hands on leader with the ability to implement change on the production floor by engaging workfor
46 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.