Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
IQC, Inc. is in need of a Quality Systems Manager to support a client in Erie, Pennsylvania. Applicants must be local to the Erie, PA area. This is a long term position with the opportunity to become a full time employee at the client’s discretion. The client anticipates approximately 45 hours/week (7:30 AM to 5:30 PM w/ 1 hour lunch; extra hours as required).
About the Client:
Offers full-service contract CNC machining, a variety of Heat Treating processes, and Materials Research to aerospace, automotive, and related industries.
1. Responsible for ensuring the client’s “Quality Management System (QMS)” and supporting documentation are established, implemented, and maintained in compliance to internal and external requirements.
2. Establish, implement, and maintain the client’s Quality Systems Manual for all divisions and all operating locations.
3. Administer internal audits to verify ongoing compliance to the documented QMS.
4. Report and resolve conditions that are preventing effective implementation of corrective actions for identified QMS findings.
5. Consult with Division Managers for matters relating to products sold and/or services provided.
6. Lead corrective and preventive action efforts to prompt and effective conclusion.
7. Manage all Quality Systems staff.
8. Control incoming quality from suppliers.
9. Facilitate external customer and third party audits for all divisions and all operating locations.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
11. Limited travel between plants (all in Pennsylvania) required.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Quality Engineering or related discipline (e.g. Manufacturing Engineer, Metallurgy, etc.), and at least five years job related experience as a quality professional. Eight years of progressive experience in a quality systems position may substitute for the degree requirement. Strongly prefer candidates who have obtained one or more of the following: American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Manager of Quality, Organization Excellence and Lean, 6 sigma Certification. Must be proficient with one or more current organizational quality standards, such as IATF 16949, AS 9100, ISO 9001, NADCAP, or ISO 17025. Must be proficient with current computer software.
• Must be able to work within a professional and office environment.
• Must be able to work in a manufacturing shop environment for audits, corrective and preventive action projects, coaching.
• Must be able to operate office equipment, computer, printers, copiers, etc., which includes all physical abilities required for data input.
• Must be able to understand and reliably carry out extensive and detailed process instructions.
• Must be able to communicate effectively by both written and oral means.
• Must maintain a very high level of accuracy at all times, despite interruptions.
• Must be able to comprehend complex systems information to effectively troubleshoot problems and implement improvements.
Please forward resume to Brian Pribila at: email@example.com
71 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.