Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We currently seek an Automation Installation Manager for a position within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Greenville, SC, you will be working for one of the world’s leading Automation Machinery Organizations. This role would mainly consist of providing installation supervision for our machines after they leave the shop.
• Will need to be able to manage all aspects of the installation. This includes daily interaction with contractors, customer and any problems that arise in the field.
• Understands and establishes installation scope with project manager and customer to avoid scope creep in the field.
• Create installation schedule
o Determine amount of resources needed for the project
o Estimate installation timeline for both mechanical and electrical portion
• Capture and document any field changes on the electrical or mechanical drawings
• Ensures materials are ordered for installations
• Continually update the project manager with jobsite status and installation status.
• Help train customers employee’s
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED Required, Associates Degree Preferred
• A lot of travel time will be required for this position. It is hard to give an exact split of road time vs office time because it is project dependent.
• Significant experience in the installation or maintenance of Automation Machinery
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Basic electrical and mechanical skills
• Ability to read both electrical and mechanical drawings
**Heavy travel to client sites** pay uplift/expenses for travel periods
14 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.