Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23666
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7575315523
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
• Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
• Develops and writes new product routing sheets/Travelers with primary objective of producing a high quality product economically.
• Develops new manufacturing processes, considering lean manufacturing principles.
• Develops operation process sketches.
• Enters bill of materials.
• Specifies and designs fixtures, gages etc.
• Oversee, direct and mentor Planning staff.
• Oversee and direct CNC Programmers
• Work with Production Supervisors in a collaboration setting to aid in schedule adherence and problematic areas.
• Efficiently uses verbal, written and graphic communication media to convey technical ideas and instructions to others.
• Efficient use of CAD system such as Solidworks for designing.
• Utilizes MS Office applications for communications, research, and analysis.
• Knowledgeable of special processes performed by suppliers such as finishes and coatings, heat treatments, surface treatments, non-destructive testing, etc.
• Complete end to end planning, direction and co-ordination of all the manufacturing processes
• Proficient in cutting tool technologies and methodologies. Ability to work with tooling manufacturers and SME. Documented continuous improvement activity required.
• Research and create new methods of manufacturing processes and recommend the organization to achieve maximum production capacity and efficiency.
• · Skilled at estimating Labor standards and computing estimated costs of production for analysis of alternative methods.
• Able to work well with others.
• Associates Degree in Engineering discipline preferred or 4 years technical experience in a metalworking environment; or equivalent education, training and experience.
• Lean manufacturing/ Continuous Improvement
• Knowledge of statistical methods
Job Type: Full-time
We seek highly qualified and experienced candidates.
This is a long-term job eligible for permanent hire after 120 days probation.
We will also pay 30 days lodging.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you.
If you have any questions or interest in this job position, call Scott at: (757)-531-5523.
If unavailable, Mike or Angie would be glad to take your call at our main office: (757)-873-5900.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
1 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.