Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
12 Month Contract Assignment in Horsham, PA.
Requires: Bachelors in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Biology with some laboratory experience.
- Assisting scientists in planning experiments to determine the benefit of additive products in lubricants
- Prepare experimental compounds as directed, run reactions following the procedures established by supervisor; may run tests using standard or specialized equipment. Basic knowledge of polymerization and organic synthesis is preferred
- Prepare blends of experimental and commercial compounds for testing in standard or specialized equipment, run tests as directed by supervisor.
- 80% will be lab preparation, including cleaning glassware, setting up experiments, and performing simple reactions
- 20% will be equipment operation and maintenance, including basic calibration of laboratory equipment
- Maintain an organized laboratory notebook
Job Type: Contract
26 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.