[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 519542
Posted By: Sirius Technical Services
Posted On: 2019-04-21 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Project Engineer] Process Project Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 39401
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 2514592403
Sirius Technical Services is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer - Assembly for the Southern Mississippi Area. This is a direct hire/permanent employment opportunity.
Would be performing professional engineering assignments of a moderately broad scope utilizing existing technology independently. Lead engineering subtasks involving the design, fabrication, validation, and manufacture of subassemblies, systems, processes, and equipment. Conceives and plans engineering subtasks to explore product or process problems with limited guidance; defines and selects new concepts and approaches to the design or development of new or improved products, processes, equipment or facilities.
1. Prepare detailed project plans, including statements of technical objectives and approaches, task breakdowns, timelines, project cost estimates and product cost analyses, submit for approval.
2. Contributor to technical assigned projects by engineers, support personnel, consultants and supplies involving design, development, prototype construction and delivery, test and evaluation and release for production.
3. Uses data to support and communicate technical decisions.
4. Participates and contributes in technical work of innovation using in-depth design and development engineering work of complexity, analytical, and/or experimental techniques.
5. Maintain project records, prepare technical, cost and other reports as requested to document progress and results achieved.
6. Make appropriate decisions using decision support tools, critical thinking, and being mindful of business impact of changes.
7. Keep abreast and aware of state-of-the-art and important events in areas relevant to engine design and development through publications, outside contacts, meetings, tradeshows, seminars and short courses.
8. Effective written and verbal communication skills to convey information to project team and manager.
9. Work to develop individual goals / objectives to support the department goals through the use of the Maximizing Performance Appraisal Process.
10. Personally demonstrate and drive the Kohler Core Competencies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelorís degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology required.
Candidate must have at least 3 years of work experience in a technical and complex industry of manufacturing components and systems. Experience with manufacturing engines or engine components preferred.
Experience in production of small engines or equivalent technology, along with technical
competence on equipment design, robotic equipment, and/or experience with programming PLC
systems is considered a plus.
Interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Technical Recruiter
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
50 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.