Maintenance Technicians Needed! (6995446)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is now hiring Maintenance Technicians for an international aerospace and defense manufacturer! This company was established in 1995 and is engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. If problem solved, hard work, and career advancement are important to you, then APPLY TODAY!
- As a Maintenance Technician, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performs routine repairs and maintenance of plant and/or office facilities.
- Performs basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, plumbing, and plastic or sheet metal fabrication, or associated work on plant facilities using hand and power tools.
- May be required to troubleshoot facilities problems and reports them to supervisor.
- May interpret blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications.
- May perform routine inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary.
- Performs routine, repetitive, and basic tasks where precedent, methods and processes are well established.
- Snow removal when necessary
- $16.46 an hour
- 1st shift, 6:00am-7:00am to 2:30pm-3:30pm
Required and/or Preferred Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to acquire a security clearance
- Experience in a general labor type position necessary
- 1-2 years' experience in a facility, apartment, or building maintenance position
- Ability to work well on their own or in a team environment
- Experience with basic hand and power tools
- Willingness to cross train in multiple areas over multiple machines
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment screening, including: Background Check and Drug Test
To apply for this position, please contact Commercial Recruiter Nick Betteker at: (970)776-5237
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.