Sales Support Engineer (7001522)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are actively hiring a Sales Support Engineer for a manufacturing company in Noblesville, IN!
This company has been growing their book of business, and are in need of someone with an engineering background to assist their sales team with preliminary design proposals, internal system updates, market research on competitors, and additional technical tasks as needed.
This is a great entry level opportunity for someone who wants to grow a career in sales engineering or professional engineering long term!
- Assist sales staff in selection of costing for design and bidding projects
- Develop and create proposals for sales team
- Choose machines that best fit customer inquiries
- Track sales materials to OEM's and sales team
- Communicate with vendors to safe cost on products
- Conduct and report market research
- Complete various projects for sales team
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related fields (technical)
- Self sufficient, go-getter
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic AutoCAD and experience
Interviews are being held this week - apply to learn more!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.