[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
**CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY NOW**
Who We Are
IMI is a leading provider of labour solutions and workforce management in the material handling sector. With 20 years in the industry, we have established ourselves in the industry by creating great relationships with both our employees and clients.
Our main goal is to provide hard working individuals with great jobs for some of the most progressive material handling companies in the world – if you can think of a company we’ve probably worked with them.
Not only has our company grown based on the great work our employees provide for our clients, but we are also always looking for innovative ways to make everyone’s job a little bit easier – whether that be through our developing artificial intelligence or what we offer our employees for their hard work.
We’re hoping you trust us with your career, as it’s just important to us as it is to you.
Who We’re Looking for
The primary purpose of this position is to provide maintenance and mechanical support to ensure continued operation of the facility. The person shall maintain and repair various machinery, equipment, and systems. He/she will work as team members with various departments throughout the facility to attain all various productions and operation goals. Meeting the facility goals, includes, but is not limited to: contributing to the neatness and cleanliness of the facility and always following all established safety guidelines in order to operate safely and prevent accidents from occurring. Able to work at heights requiring the use of ladders or high lifts and/or unusual locations. Must follow established ergonomic body mechanics. The person is required to be licensed to operate RC trucks, Turret Trucks, Fork Trucks, Lowboys, Golf Carts, Scissor Lifts, Genie Lifts, and any other equipment required by department.
If you believe you fit these criteria, you could be responsible for the following:
- Analytical troubleshooting and repair of the equipment and machinery in all specified areas: Inbound, Mobile Equipment, RSSU area, Outbound and all other areas of the facility.
- Design and carry out the installation of new equipment and systems (electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, etc.)
- Perform intermediate facilities repairs, i.e. welding/cutting, metal fabricating, repairs to heaters, repairs to supply and exhaust fans, carpentry projects, and any other necessary repairs throughout the facility.
- Complete paperwork, and/or computer work on MP2, Work Orders, PM Sheets, Welding Permits, and any other required forms.
- Assemble various machinery or equipment by the use of drawings, blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals.
- Collaborate with co-workers and Advisors to help resolve issues, improve performance and methods, and answer technical questions.
- Perform other departmental job functions as needed to accommodate changing work load requirements.
- Keep abreast of department policies and follows all general, equipment and safety rules
Due to the many responsibilities we are tasking our employees with, we ask they have the following tools:
- Linesman pliers
- Diagonal pliers
- Needle nose pliers
- Vice grips (medium)
- Small control driver
- Crimping tool
- Wire strippers
- Tape measure
- Allen keys
- 1 Set of box open end wrenches
- Voltage tester
- Tool pouch/Bag
- Work Location: Canton, MS
- Contract Length: 7 - 8 Months *end dates are subject to change*
- Benefits Offered: Health insurance, Dental insurance, other types of insurance
- Full-time/ Overtime Opportunity: Yes
- Pay Frequency: Weekly
**CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY NOW**
©2019 IMI – A Global People Company