[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Johnson Service Group, Inc. has become the premiere resource for companies in North America looking for professional, engineering, manufacturing, aerospace, technical, and information technology professionals.
We have an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager for Automated Warehousing and Storage integration projects working for a large, global manufacturer and turnkey solutions provider at their North Metro Atlanta facility. Excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation assistance available.
* Overall, responsible for project metrics (quality, schedule, cost, customer satisfaction, safety) and overseeing multiple moderate to highly complex projects, including multiple project scope integration, new product or systems hardware/software integration, strategically important projects, new construction, etc.
* Oversee and coordinate project related activities to ensure timely and successful project execution
* Manage project documentation (Meeting Minutes, Agendas, Schedules, Correspondence, Costs, Status Reports, etc.) to satisfy contractual requirements and mitigate risk
* Manage customer contracts, subcontracts, budgets, change orders, etc.
* Facilitate communication between project stakeholders, project resources, suppliers, vendors, etc.
* Conduct reviews and establish developmental goals
* B.S. Degree Required, prefer Engineering, Technical, Scientific or Equivalent Experience
* Project Management Professional Certification Preferred
* 5+ years of automated warehousing, automated material handling, or automated manufacturing turnkey integration project leadership experience
* Ability to travel up to 75%, domestic and international