[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
MECHANICAL INSTALLATION SUPERVISOR
**CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY NOW**
Who We Are:
IMI is a leading provider of workforce management solutions and installation services with over 20 years of experience in the industry. Our main goal is to provide hard-working individuals with great jobs for some of the most progressive material handling companies in the world
We’re hoping you trust us with your career, as it’s just important to us as it is to you.
Who We’re Looking for:
IMI is looking for someone who’s energetic and result-oriented with a team player mentality for an upcoming contract as a Mechanical Installation Supervisor. We’re hoping you are fluent in mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical machinery, as well as someone who can take on a variety of different tasks and manage projects.
The Mechanical Installation Supervisor must have extensive conveyor installation experience and is responsible for coordinating, directing, and supervising the mechanical installation. Additionally, their duties involve service, and repairs to electromechanical equipment/ machinery at our customer sites using hoists, lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools to follow layout blueprints/ drawings and client instructions.
The right candidate for this position must have verification of their high school diploma or GED, as well as a minimum of 3-5 years of mechanical supervisor experience involving conveyor and related Material Handling equipment.
If you suit the above, you could be responsible for:
- Accountable for the entire installation and related onsite activities such as schedule, and budget; works closely with assigned Project Manager (PM) on client-related issues and schedule requirements.
- Plays an active role in the acquisition of vendors needed to supplement the mechanical installation such as rental equipment, supplies, propane, tools, etc.
- Reports any inconsistencies in engineered drawings with a sense of urgency to the lead mechanical engineer for an immediate resolution to avoid delays to the installation process.
- Attends onsite meetings with the customer when necessary; coordinates any special situations related to onsite activities and any other issues related to the performance of the installation with the proper customer representatives.
- Responds to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Adheres to and enforces company/ clients’ safety requirements and policies onsite.
- Manages and actively develops new and existing team members.
We Require the Following from You:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the supervision of mechanical installations involving conveyor and related equipment.
- Knowledgeable in interpreting blueprints, diagrams, and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Strong aptitude for mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications; primarily Word and Excel.
- Utilize computer-based applications to manage the site’s installation progress and the team.
- Ability to support the team and the project with a hands-on approach.
- Team player attitude.
- OSHA trained and licensed to operate hoists and lift equipment.
- Ability to travel 60-100% both domestically/ internationally and work overtime hours as needed.
- Bilingual (Spanish) considered an asset.
Worksites can be dangerous, so in order to ensure your safety at all times, we require you always possess a hard hat, steel-toe boots, work gloves, safety vest, and work goggles.
Additional Job Details:
- Work Location: USA
- Benefits Offered: Health insurance, Dental insurance, other types of insurance
- Full-time/ Overtime Opportunity: Yes
- Pay Frequency: Weekly
**CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY NOW**
©2019 IMI – A Global People Company