[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
I am looking for an Engineering Technician in the local area. The candidate they are looking for should have an extensive background in electrical troubleshooting, repair, understanding of PLCs, and experience with automated equipment.
This is a full time position with a company that offers great benefits, insurance, and opportunity for growth. This company is also growing rapidly, and need someone who can commit to this position long term.
* Understanding of Allen Bradley ControlLogix, Programmable Controllers, and other Rockwell Automation hardware and software is preferred
* Adjusts manual controls or overrides automatic controls to start or shut down equipment.
* Conducts safety tests and periodically inspects, repairs, adjusts, and lubricates.
* Performs preventative maintenance of equipment, as required, using hand and power tools.
* Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
* High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
* 5 or more years of related work experience.
* Minimum requirement is boiler operator's license.
* A valid driver's license may be required.
- Willing to submit to a drug test
- Willing to submit to a background check
Please call 919-379-8332 for additional information