[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is presently seeking HR Assistants with strong technical skills for contract roles at a leading E-Commerce company in Seattle.
These HR Assistant positions will support the business through the administration of HR audit and background check programs. The will support the day-to-day administration of the programs related to background checks.
*Please contact my attached info if qualified*
- Background check program support including
- Document collection, review and distribution.
- Data entry into our vendor's system to initiate background checks.
- Respond to and/or distribute email correspondence, related to candidate's background check, to appropriate parties.
- Keep candidate file up-to-date throughout the life cycle of a candidate's background check within our internal database.
- Review and categorize candidate background checks according to our internal tier system.
- Correspond with vendor, business and candidate regarding the status of a candidate's background check.
- Format and distribute daily reporting using MS Excel.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, works effectively with internal and external contacts, has the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoys the challenges of working in a dynamic organization.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- 1+ years HR and/or background check-related experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience .
- MS Office experience, including ability to independently use MS Excel formulas for reporting such as vlookups
- Customer service orientation with ability to serve multiple customers (recruiters, multiple levels of HR business partners and vendors)
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary - sense of accountability and sound professional judgment
Able to track high volume activity with exceptional follow through and attention to detail