[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Do you want to work for one of New York's largest online grocery delivery companies!!!
They deliver to residences and offices in the New York City metropolitan area. They are currently in demand for over 100 Drivers, Warehouse Associates and Forklift Drivers throughout the Bronx, Brooklyn, and New Jersey. expected to gross 800 Million Dollars in revenue this year. They have figured out a way to deliver goods to the doors of New York's finest and other companies are taking notice.
Drivers will be driving box trucks to make commercial deliveries throughout the Brooklyn area. Some routes are to SI but those routes are given to senior drivers.
Route drivers will be making deliveries throughout NYC area. They will be responsible to load and unload the truck and may or may not have a helper depending on the route.
You are expected to load and unload the trucks. Only the heavy routes will get a helper, but most drivers will be working alone. The average weight you will lift is about 30 pounds.
(You also receive hourly pay and tips)
- 6 months of delivery experience
- 1+ years of driving experience
- PLUS: Experience working at FedEx or UPS
- Customer service experience
- Weekends ARE MANDATORY- No exceptions! (The business is most busy on weekends. Since this is a union position, weekends off are based on seniority. Granting weekends off for new employees can cause a conflict of interest)
Start time adjusts & subject to change based on business needs - MUST work weekends (no exceptions!!!)
Will definitely work Sundays-Thursdays. Schedule flexibility is a MUST.