[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Production Supervisor monitors daily production efficiency and find methods for increased productivity and report to Production Manager.
- Extraordinary Customer Service
- Integrity to do what is right by our customers and employees
- Open communication
- Firm commitment to our standards
- Improving our surrounding community
- Strong Interpersonal skills and is comfortable working either independently, or in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven LEAN and 5S implementation
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a production supervisory position
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Initiate and coordinate systems and procedures for production efficiency.
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process, setting variables, observing control points and equipment while monitoring personnel and resources and studying methods.
- Develop reporting procedures and facilitate positive change and a spirit of cooperation with other departments.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Conducts weekly C.I.T meetings
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance data.
- Helps maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Contributes to LEAN and 5S efforts.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to use core muscles repeatedly
- Continuous standing up to ten hours per day
- Lifting up to 50 pounds singularly
- Lift up to 100 pounds team lift
- Frequent use of hand/wrist
- Fine manipulation of hands/fingers