[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Electrical Controls Engineering Role
Salary Expectations: $65,000-$85,000
Aerotek is recruiting for an electrical controls engineer for a system integrator. The position only requires about 20% travel to customer sites every few months.
Direct Hire Position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Parts loading equipment / Parts unloading equipment / Jig turntable / Line conveyor system
- Jig for parts set / Jig for parts weld / Robot hand to grip parts
- Parts handling robot interface / Parts welding robot interface / Fixed gun station interface
- Small parts (bolts / nuts / etc.) feed equipment interface
- Gun cooling system control
- Overall robot cell integration
- Be able to estimate price for parts and labor to complete control design / fabrication / installation / commissioning
Experience and Abilities:
- Be able to design and troubleshoot: Power distribution control system from 480VAC-3Phase -> 208VAC-3Phase -> 120VAC -> 24VDC
- Be able to design and troubleshoot control system with safety PLC and safety relay unit by TOYOPUC / OMRON / MITSUBISHI / A-B / KEYENCE / SUNX 3-2 Be able to design and troubleshoot field control networks: UNI-WIRE / DEVICE NET / CC-LINK / COMPOBUS / DATA HIGHWAY / PROFIBUS etc.
- Be able to design and troubleshoot PLC input device: PHOTO SENSOR / LIGHT CURTAIN / PROXIMITY SENSOR / TOUCH SENSOR / REED SENSOR / LIMIT SWITCH
- Be able to design and trouble shoot PLC output device: RELAY / CONTACTOR / MOTOR STARTER / SOLENOID VALVE etc.
- Be able to design and trouble shoot: single phase AC motor with capacitor / Inverter / 3Phase induction motor / Servo Motor etc.
- Be able to design and to trouble shoot PLC / SERVO AMP & MOTOR / ENCODER / TOUCH PANEL etc. made by OMRON / MITSUBISHI / YASKAWA / A-B / PROFACE etc.
- Be able to design and to troubleshoot net work interface with ROBOT / WELD TIMER CONTROL / OTHER AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT